Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

14 lip 2009, 00:44

Hello,

as you surely know, our Forum isn't only English Zone, it's a quite big place with lots of interesting threads. However, you don't understand Polish and I have to say I regret it very much. Some of popular Polish topics were added here, to EZ, but it's impossible to get all nice threads in just one category.

What I want to do it's to make you more out-going here. Don't be afraid of writing in other categories, even it they're Polish. There are threads where knowledge of our language is not necessary. I think about topics like:

Weird screens - We post screenshots from Postal that are atypical and funny in here. Take them from game, upload at ImageShack and post in a thread. :) We will appreciate it.

Statistics screens - I know you people play Postal Multiplayer game. Come on, go ahead, post your screens with best Frags in here.

This is all, at this moment of course. Polish users - if you think you have more interesting topics, that are suitable for foreigners, and where different languages are not a wall... feel free to post them here. ;)

Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ