Problem with archived mods from workshop.

Everything about all mods for Postal Games

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Kamikoto99
Wstydliwy morderca

06 sty 2016, 04:03

Hello. Some days ago i found three pretty interesting mods in workshop: Xtreme launcher, ScreenFX and Limbweapons. I asked one user make manual installing versions for me, that is archives with all mod files. But somehow they don't work, although all files was placed in right folders: "Int" and "U" to system, "Ukx" to animations, "Utx" to textures and so on. And when i open package with Xtreme launcher in editor, i get crash. I have "STP" with "AW" and "AWP", and installation exactly on "AWP". So, help me install them right.)
Here is link to the archived mods.

Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

06 sty 2016, 13:36

There is a problem, because P2 from Steam and AWP is quite different versions with no compatibility. Mostly, mods, which were made for Steam, works only with Steam Version of P2

I think, that someone would have to convert these mods to AWP

Przybyłem, zobaczyłem... i polała się krew :evilbat:
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Kamikoto99
Wstydliwy morderca

06 sty 2016, 14:12

Silver Dragon pisze:There is a problem, because P2 from Steam and AWP is quite different versions with no compatibility. Mostly, mods, which were made for Steam, works only with Steam Version of P2

I think, that someone would have to convert these mods to AWP
Well... Today i tried also "Steam" version (but, as always, pirated), and these mods doesn't work even with it. If what, my version was downloaded from this site. Installed, of course, as "Steam" version, even added to the library, even notification about update appeared, but... still doesn't work. And subscribing to these mods doesn't help too. By the way, converting is good idea. Well, let's see, what will suggest another users. And one more "by the way", will be good, if someone will give a torrent link to the last version. Maybe, it will fix my problem.

Awatar użytkownika
Kamikoto99
Wstydliwy morderca

06 sty 2016, 14:36

Congratulate me, problem solvэd. Now i'll try to write, how. Download client from link above, install it, as if you have license (even if you don't have, anyway install it this way). Then add the game to your "Steam" library for connection with workshop and install mods manually.

Shi!.. Only ScreenFX was installed right, another two mods still crash the game. When i install Limbs and Xtreme launcher and then open Workshop in start game menu, i get crashes. I hope, somebody will help me.
Ostatnio zmieniony 06 sty 2016, 14:55 przez Kamikoto99, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Pan Szatan
Modder
Modder
Postawił piwo: 5 razy
Otrzymał  piwo: 8 razy
Kontakt:

06 sty 2016, 18:09

Well... Today i tried also "Steam" version (but, as always, pirated), and these mods doesn't work...
I hope, somebody will help me.
Buy the original...

PS.
Rules pisze:2. We don't favour pirates! And so is that, you can't ask for, give and talk about illegal software.
Ostatnio zmieniony 06 sty 2016, 18:39 przez Pan Szatan, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

I'm fucking insane in the brain. :axe:
Awatar użytkownika
Loc
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

06 sty 2016, 18:11

REKT, dude. REKT.

ODPOWIEDZ