[FAN STUFF] Postal Fan Film by me coming soon

Everything about all Postal games

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

17 lip 2012, 11:03

I might give it a try, then, but when it comes to shooting movies Postal 2 is my favourite game.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

19 lip 2012, 05:35

It's been a couple days since the official release and it's getting some great reviews over at TMUnderground.

"Great stuff. A fun, violent romp through the world of Postal. Well directed, edited and especially acted - the actors really shined in their performances."
-Tumac

"Now that's a ravenous kill frenzy!"
-6-Headed Monster

"Extremely twisted and technically well made."
-Ben Tuttle

"great movie joster,you developed the main character very well during the first half of the movie without using much dialogue.I also like the way you did the action.It is gritty and intense."
-nipples
Ostatnio zmieniony 19 lip 2012, 22:55 przez joster285, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

19 lip 2012, 18:26

- Animations - poor.
+ Sounds from P2 and others - good idea!
+ View as P1 - was for a while! :) The reference to the first game. Good but very little, very shortly. I want more in next.
+ Mood - very good, but reminds action from P2.
- Repeats action from P2. I was expecting something new. I want more of your own innovations in the story.
+ Revenge on girlfriend - standard in such stories, but it can be. Only my weapon understands me - the culmination of all - excellent and only possible in your movie. :ok:
- Music - very good.
- Realization - excellent job!

I'm looking forward to seeing your next movie. And my suggestion: more mood like in P1. Fewer references to P2. Maybe then I see Postal 4. ;)
Ostatnio zmieniony 19 lip 2012, 19:10 przez Tiquill, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

19 lip 2012, 21:58

Tiquill pisze:- Animations - poor.
+ Sounds from P2 and others - good idea!
+ View as P1 - was for a while! :) The reference to the first game. Good but very little, very shortly. I want more in next.
+ Mood - very good, but reminds action from P2.
- Repeats action from P2. I was expecting something new. I want more of your own innovations in the story.
+ Revenge on girlfriend - standard in such stories, but it can be. Only my weapon understands me - the culmination of all - excellent and only possible in your movie. :ok:
- Music - very good.
- Realization - excellent job!

I'm looking forward to seeing your next movie. And my suggestion: more mood like in P1. Fewer references to P2. Maybe then I see Postal 4. ;)
Glad you liked it :)

For the sequel... "Fewer references to P2..." Eh... the sequel is going to be loosely based around Postal 2's Expansion game... :|

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

19 lip 2012, 22:05

I bet that it'll be about Dude hallucinating some crazy shit like in AW.

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

19 lip 2012, 22:21

Mr Minio pisze:I bet that it'll be about Dude hallucinating some crazy shit like in AW.
Maybe, but not too much.

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

19 lip 2012, 22:30

That's good. I don't like complete rip offs. When will it be released?

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

19 lip 2012, 23:25

Mr Minio pisze:That's good. I don't like complete rip offs. When will it be released?
Just started writing the script a couple days ago. I also got other projects of my own I need to finish.

Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

20 lip 2012, 00:18

joster285 pisze:For the sequel... "Fewer references to P2..." Eh... the sequel is going to be loosely based around Postal 2's Expansion game... :|
Imagination knows no boundaries. The first part gave you the basics, you can now more freely create a sequel. ;)

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
postalowiec1
Miłośnik broni
Kontakt:

28 lip 2012, 19:10

The movie was great.BTW number of scenes?20?Dude was a complete psycho...hmmmmmm...We steer Dude and he can kill no one or go on a rampage.
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 lip 2012, 19:13 przez postalowiec1, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Give me a damn!
Obrazek
Naucz się tak
Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

19 wrz 2012, 07:37

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

19 wrz 2012, 13:04

Good trailer. Keep it up!

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

07 lut 2013, 17:05

*Dusts off all the cob webs*

Hey, guys.

Obviously, it has been quite a while since I've last posted in here, but I'm dropping by to say that I am still working on my sequel, Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend.

Normally, I'd rarely do a sequel to any of my movies because the biggest challenge is figuring out what the story is going to be. Also, another problem is that people tend to only care about outdoing the original rather than expanding on the story. However, for this one, I basically have a trilogy planned out (The last one being based on Russian Postal a.k.a. Postal 3) and this will still keep in tone of the first movie with a hint of dark humor. Anyways...

Story:

Two months have passed since the Paradise Massacre. Zack Hunter has wound up in an insane asylum while being in a coma caused by a bullet graze to the head. After waking up (and later killing a plenty), he tries to find a way out until he is broken out by a doomsday cult led by his Uncle Dave. While hiding out and trying to survive, he is being hunted down by an ex-cop looking to avenge the death of her sister.

Teaser Trailer

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

07 lut 2013, 17:32

First of all, I'm glad you're back with some news. I completely forgot about your movie, but your latest post is a nice reminder. Keep up the good work!

The plot synopsis didn't seem too convincing to me unless I got to that vengeance part. I love the voice acting in the teaser. So severe and evil, but come on, we all know Postal Dude is going to beat the shit out of her. :)

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

07 lut 2013, 22:12

Mr Minio pisze:First of all, I'm glad you're back with some news. I completely forgot about your movie, but your latest post is a nice reminder. Keep up the good work!

The plot synopsis didn't seem too convincing to me unless I got to that vengeance part. I love the voice acting in the teaser. So severe and evil, but come on, we all know Postal Dude is going to beat the shit out of her. :)
Just wait and see :D

Remember... "Hell hath no fury like a sister's vengeance."

ODPOWIEDZ