:takiego: I need to login to facebook??? :gownopatykiem: no way

I am not dead, I'm a Death muhahahahaha
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

12 lip 2012, 22:52

I does not work for me netiher and I have logged in. Weird thing.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

12 lip 2012, 23:17

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

12 lip 2012, 23:26

I'm not sure if I understand. I thought that you will upload it on YT or Vimeo. The link does not work.

EDIT: OK. So what I figured out so far is that the movie will be played on that site 16th during its premiere. Will you later upload it somewhere else, though?
Ostatnio zmieniony 12 lip 2012, 23:27 przez Mr Minio, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

13 lip 2012, 00:09

It's already uploaded on Vimeo. I will release it on TMUnderground after the premier. If you want, I can give you guys a sneak peek :)
Ostatnio zmieniony 13 lip 2012, 03:29 przez joster285, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

13 lip 2012, 13:30

Could you give us a sneak peek, then? Or, what would be the best and if it's possible, a link to Vimeo video.

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

13 lip 2012, 15:50

Alrighty then.

Enjoy! :)

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

13 lip 2012, 17:28

The movie's alright. I wish it would be longer, though. There are some minor flaws like camera moving not too smooth or people speaking without their mouth moving*, but overall it was ok. Moreover, the plot isn't too complicated, but I'm not sure whether it is an advantage or disadvantage. At one point the story is too soppy, but again I think that you just wanted to make it different from Postal movie. SPOILER At the end when his wife asks him to spare her life I just knew that he will refuse so I was not surprised.SPOILER Dude is not a psychopath at all so he should know the mercy. I think that in the sequel(as everything seems to literally SCREAM that there will be one) you should focus more on the Dude's psyche and base on the second part of the series. It would be nice to see Dude being on the horns of a dilemma instead of killing everyone.

* I guess it's because of The Movies game you're using. Also, the hole in the head looks like it was made in Paint.

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

13 lip 2012, 18:14

Mr Minio pisze:The movie's alright. I wish it would be longer, though. There are some minor flaws like camera moving not too smooth or people speaking without their mouth moving*, but overall it was ok. Moreover, the plot isn't too complicated, but I'm not sure whether it is an advantage or disadvantage. At one point the story is too soppy, but again I think that you just wanted to make it different from Postal movie. SPOILER At the end when his wife asks him to spare her life I just knew that he will refuse so I was not surprised.SPOILER Dude is not a psychopath at all so he should know the mercy. I think that in the sequel(as everything seems to literally SCREAM that there will be one) you should focus more on the Dude's psyche and base on the second part of the series. It would be nice to see Dude being on the horns of a dilemma instead of killing everyone.

* I guess it's because of The Movies game you're using. Also, the hole in the head looks like it was made in Paint.
Well, I do have plans for a sequel that I hope to base around the second game (Mostly on the expansion game hence its subtitle, Apocalypse Weekend). In the sequel, I hope to bring in some characters/features from the second game (The Taliban, the Zealots, the Krotchy Mascot (maybe), the cat silencer, and Uncle Dave). There will be a character whom is related to one of the characters from this movie hellbent on revenge. I also plan to make it a mix of A Clockwork Orange and Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 (While this movie was a mix of Falling Down, Rampage, and The Devil's Rejects).

As for the Postal Dude in the fan film, I wanted to base him around his characteristics in the first game where he succumbs to his psychosis and shows no mercy (In the game, he even believes everyone is out to get him). He's basically a guy whom has had enough. For the sequel, he will be a bit calmer (since he's finished venting his anger).

P.S. By the way, at the ending, that was actually his girlfriend, not his wife.

P.P.S. At one part in the movie where the Postal Dude is going to his old workplace after laying waste to someone in the subway & there's people in the city around him panicking and running, he just ignores them and continues on (That's like the closest anyone's ever going to get to him showing mercy in this whole movie).
Ostatnio zmieniony 13 lip 2012, 22:26 przez joster285, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
prawdziwy 666
Master of Dead & Hell
Master of Dead & Hell

13 lip 2012, 22:39

great movie

and at the end when his house was surrounded by police

I was like, stop It now and we have the perfect prequel to the first Postal

btw "Zack Hunter" I See What You Did There
Ostatnio zmieniony 14 lip 2012, 00:01 przez prawdziwy 666, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

I am not dead, I'm a Death muhahahahaha
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Lothar
Pierwsi PSI
Pierwsi PSI

16 lip 2012, 23:38

Nice, I didn't even know Movies can be used to create such great stuff. First 5 hours with this game bored me enough - looks like I should give it another chance 8-)

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition! :biskup:
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

16 lip 2012, 23:52

I am going to check it out too. Perhaps I can find it cheap somewhere. Is making a movie complicated? Can you just make a movie ignoring all this tycoon / economy stuff?

Awatar użytkownika
joster285
Wnerwiony urzędas

17 lip 2012, 00:11

Mr Minio pisze:I am going to check it out too. Perhaps I can find it cheap somewhere. Is making a movie complicated? Can you just make a movie ignoring all this tycoon / economy stuff?
"Shooting" the movie is the easy part. The hard part is the modding, the editing, the sound design, the chroma keying, and the camerawork.

As for making a movie w/out the Tycoon stuff, just go to Sandbox. That's the closest you'll ever get.

ODPOWIEDZ