Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

14 lip 2008, 12:11

My favourite weapons are:
-Chainsaw- deadly weapon, gibs, blood..hmm.....Delicious
-Machete- my favourite weapon in AW. Deadly too, and I like her for it, that it is possible to throw it.
-Sawn-off Shotgun- It smashes on scrap - mass blood and scrap of bodies!
-Shocker- my favourite weapon in normal Postal 2. I like this weapon for it, that it is possible to paralyze opponent, but it is weaved from pain on land and spue, or piss

Mods weapons:
-ALCRD's Chaingun-I like mass killing
-Wolve's Rifle(i don't remeber name)- I like it!

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
Max King
Stuprocentowy psychol
Stuprocentowy psychol

25 lis 2008, 10:40

My favourite are:
1. Katana - maybe when you throw it, it's not as deadly as machete, which cuts 5 ppl in a row, however I still find much more satisfying to throw a lethal katana directly into one enemy and see, as only the selected one dies. Yeah, this is much more... neat... yeah... nice...
2. M@D Cold - it is one of the best weapons - pretty god damn accurate, one shot instant death, and sweet sounds. It's really nice to kill a group of cops that way. Especially on the Police Station...
3. Sawn-off Shotgun - (it's the one activated with cheat "doubletrouble"). Well, it is certainly a gun sent us by his infernal majesty, mr Satan. i was first shocked when I saw it in action, however... it was like a nice girl undresses just in front of you - you're shocked, but you like it... Powerful and Juicy. I really like the reload animation... mhh...
4. M@D Silenced Sniper Rifle - M@D guns are usually much better than original ones, not only by obvious changes. This sniper rifle is a weapon of choice especially in Fag Hunter. Much easier to kill all of these fags without alarming everyoone else.
5. M@D Syringe - is a good weapon too. Really nice to throw one syringe and watch enemy dies after vomiting blood.
6. M@D Shurikens - just nice to chop up people before they fall on ground (execution of BULLET cheat nececerely)
6. Nuclear rocket Launcher - well, large BOOM is always better than just "bom!"

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Awatar użytkownika
AlexGoesNoob
Niedorobiony bandzior

27 gru 2008, 21:05

My fav. is The Shorty. And the Double Barrel. I'm a big fan of guns which make BAM! and your enemies are Down. KIlling Zombies and killing normal npc'S. Everyone have fun with a Action Pumpshotgun.
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 gru 2008, 15:11 przez AlexGoesNoob, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Time for Punishment Leader.
I work in:

Coding
Mapping
General Ideas
Planning
Awatar użytkownika
wolve
Wnerwiony urzędas

21 wrz 2009, 10:54

my favorate weapon,isn't really a weapon at all,its the gremlin i made for a postal christmas (and yes that squeeky voice was me)

like champ it will chase down enemys and kill them for you,unlike champ though if you feed them they will multiply.

an unlimited army of gremlins attacking everyone muhuhahahahaha

(i know in the movie you get them wet to multiply but that was alot harder to code)

~wolve~
Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

21 wrz 2009, 18:18

wolve pisze:my favorate weapon,isn't really a weapon at all,its the gremlin i made for a postal christmas (and yes that squeeky voice was me)
I agree. This is one of the deadliest postal weapons :evilbat:

Przybyłem, zobaczyłem... i polała się krew :evilbat:
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

21 wrz 2009, 21:13

wolve pisze:my favorate weapon,isn't really a weapon at all,its the gremlin i made for a postal christmas (and yes that squeeky voice was me)

like champ it will chase down enemys and kill them for you,unlike champ though if you feed them they will multiply.

an unlimited army of gremlins attacking everyone muhuhahahahaha

(i know in the movie you get them wet to multiply but that was alot harder to code)
Holy fuck, I didn't even know they can be so good for Dude, thankz lol I'm goin to try that ASAP.

Awatar użytkownika
Mateusz2737
Wnerwiony urzędas

07 lis 2010, 00:18

My fav guns is:
Chainsaw - Nice weapon to destory body more brutal
Lightsaber - My fav gun form star wars :D
Crowbar - Throwing is fun of course its funny as hell
Colt - Making me into cowboy life (lol)
Orginal Shotgun - I like destoring heads with it

Zycie Jest Krótkie Postal Dude By Powiedział Zycie Krótkie Zabijam Dlatego Ze Nie Nawidze Tego Swiata
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

17 lis 2010, 18:02

Alot of new weapons came out, so it's time to update my list, I think.

Throwing stilettos from ED - deadly weapon (especially alt. fire)
Chainsaw - mass-killing in Leatherface style! The only bad thing about it, is that the sound of chainsaw is kinda irritating for me.
AWPMod Sniper Rifle - the best sniper rifle ever, it's so cool to double kill with it, or do awesome headshot
Colt Revolver - the weapon I liked recently, it's so awesome to play cowboy
M@d Bomb - it's so awesome to see separated, burned bodies
Machete - good as always, works like boomerang, but it's more effective than it
Original Shotgun - alt. fire is one of the most awesome things in Postal ever
Shorty - it's just cool
Tokarev(?) from EaInv - very realistic weapon - 1 shot - target down
M@d Barbarian Axe - it's great weapon, when you wield it, you feel like Conan The Barbarian, awesome :P
Shocker - best weapon from original Postal 2, great for tortures
AK-47 from AWPMod - it looks so awesome
Remote Bomb from AWPMod - it's like, throw it, stick it, BOOM!, repeat...
...and....many other weapons...Postal is really awesome game with so many great weapons!

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
ODPOWIEDZ