You can talk about everything here

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

08 maja 2010, 00:23

I decided to create this strange-named topic because of my experience from other Forums - we're able to talk about everything in here, but - what's the most important thing - it's not a SPAM thread. So when you see stuff you're interested in, you reply. Our posts in here don't have to be very... hm, clever, wise? It's just everything and nothing mixed in a one place.

We've got the 'Hot News' thread and it's a one of my favourites topics, must say. I got an expression that English language is the best tongue to talk about not THAT important things. xD Dunno if you understood me well - we're allowed here to just sit in front of screen and use this thread as a kind of ShoutBox, without so many rules and limits.

Anyway, it's still not a suitable place to fight, 'shout' (in an Internet way), write stupid messages. If you don't understand the whole role of this thread - don't enter and don't allow me to kick you from PostalSite. 8) It's a Random Chat, that's right, but rules - even if they're less and not that complicated - still exist and we have to know them.

If something is not clearly as it should be - let me know. Ach, and I do think about giving a permission to write here just to some people, it will be not for everyone, that's for sure. However, firstly let see how it works.

What do ya think should be changed in our country to make Poland stronger and just better looking outside? We do learn foreign languages what's for me the most important thing to do, because that's for sure - it's not just a 'fashion'; the more tongues you know, the better communication with people you get. However, our educational system is very poor. I know it sounds strange, because we have an opinion (not just we - the whole Europe I guess) that we're very intelligent and know a lot. But look - we are taught in a humanistic class how to solve exercises from Physic and vice versa - friends from a mathematical class know more about Polish literature than me. :O Is it a really necessary solution? Wouldn't it be better if we learned exactly that what we wanna? In Stuttgart students choose subjects they're the best at and my friend have many hours of Arts, English and Physic. :O Where can we find that class profile in Poland? It's impossible because how to name it? Anyway, it works in Germany, why couldn't we learn from them? (Ja, ja, ich weiß, dass ich Deutschland liebe xD).
Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970, 01:00 przez Robseßed, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

08 maja 2010, 09:58

I think that polish education isn't THAT bad as some peoples say. We just learn about everything. Maybe it's strange that in physics class we learn literature, but you have to say that there are more biology/phycics than literature, so I can say that's nothing wrong to know much about things that you're interested in and a bit about another things. It's generall knowledge. I wanted to say something about uniforms, but we mustn't wear it anymore so it makes no sense to talk about it again.

We have class profiles in Poland. But not that strange mixed as you said. For example English with Art.
Robsessed pisze: What do ya think should be changed in our country to make Poland stronger and just better looking outside?
We should change, uhm...everything? No. Just joking. But there's a lot of things to change.

I hope that not only polish users will write here but some foreigners too.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

08 maja 2010, 13:19

Mr Minio pisze:a bit about another things. It's generall knowledge.
There's a difference between teaching 'everything' and teaching main subjects with a little bit of another 'sections'. I'm in a second class and I'll be able to name my class 'humanistic' only in the next year because then I'll have more history lessons and Polish language. And I have Mature exam next year... will one year be okay to pass the exam with good results? Because in fact it's just a one class with learning this I wanna know.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

08 maja 2010, 16:08

It's about everything? Well, you have strange voice, you sound like pedophile, I nearly lol'd when I heard it, Rob :lol2:

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

08 maja 2010, 16:17

I heard his voice and I think it's normal(it was something like 1 year ago so now his voice can be another).

But...let's talk about something different than Mr Rob's voice.

Is it good idea to say all foreign Postal-Maniacs about that thread? I think it'll be perfect place to talk with English users.

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

08 maja 2010, 16:40

little_psycho pisze:It's about everything? Well, you have strange voice, you sound like pedophile, I nearly lol'd when I heard it, Rob :lol2:
It sounds gay, doesn't it? :D Last recording of my voice has taken place after a really nice party, maybe that's why. ;p But yeah, you may be right. ;D
Mr Minio pisze:Is it good idea to say all foreign Postal-Maniacs about that thread? I think it'll be perfect place to talk with English users.
I've replied on RS to your post. It would be great, but the main task of this topic is just to discuss some random stuff in English. Damn, maybe I'm strange, but I love speaking in different tongues than just Polish. :X

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

08 maja 2010, 16:55

Robsessed pisze: I've replied on RS to your post.
:spoko: Hope that someone from another country will register here.

1#
So, do you want to discover your music taste? Go to: https://www.tastekid.com/ type what do you like to listen, watch or read. You can register to make a list of your favourites.
Ostatnio zmieniony 08 maja 2010, 17:23 przez Mr Minio, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

08 maja 2010, 19:03

Yo, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you write here but I hardly understand this topic O_o
Robsessed pisze:I love speaking in different tongues than just Polish.
Aye, me tambien. Spanglish is totally wicked lenguaje for me ahora :D. Very bien.

Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

08 maja 2010, 19:43

Robsessed pisze: tongues
:lol2:

Well yeah, would be good if you can invite some our RS friends here....

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

08 maja 2010, 22:06

It's okay to use a 'tongue' word instead of 'language'. Check something twice before you laugh.

@Minio It seems that I like also The Hoobastank and Aerosmith which is true. xD

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

09 maja 2010, 10:50

That year is full of awesome new music. In Summer my favourite band Disturbed will release 5th album named "Asylum". Do you know peoples about another music bands that will release their albums, or did it in that year?
I know Mnemic, Scorpions, Drowning Pool, Limp Bizkit(will release soon), Ozzy Osbourne(will release soon), Soulfly, Godsmack and more.

Robbie* when will Robbie* Williams release his new album? Do you have any new informations about that?

* maybe I should use "you". xD

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

09 maja 2010, 14:31

Mr Minio pisze:Robbie* when will Robbie* Williams release his new album? Do you have any new informations about that?
He recorded 'Reality...' on October last year, you know. I think in 2011 we will have got a new one, but not sure. I have to say I would rather have a Europe tour than the new CD. xD He was in Poland in 2003, hope he hasn't already forgotten about us. xD
Mr Minio pisze:That year is full of awesome new music. In Summer my favourite band Disturbed will release 5th album named "Asylum".
For me it sounds like a Postal map. xD
Mr Minio pisze:* maybe I should use "you". xD
Only when I'm drunk I sing some songs, so I'm not 100% Robbie Williams. ;D But I'm very close, believe me.

I saw a new Gothic trailer yesterday (thanks, Lothar) and damn, it looks very nice. This game seems to have a big playable area. I don't really care of weapons and skills, you know. Loads of quests, many NPC's and just this huge alive world - these are the most important things to me.
Hah, 2010 year is a really good time for us, players. Witcher 2, Postal 3 and Gothic 4 - three new parts of wonderful games. :D

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

09 maja 2010, 14:52

Robsessed pisze:He recorded 'Reality...' on October last year, you know.
Yes I know. Pink rabbit costume on music video. That's what I remember.

I hope that Gothic 4 Arcania will be better than Gothic 3. But I'm not huge Gothic fan, so I'm waiting for Two Worlds 2! In Two Worlds i've mega-epic-overpowered character 100+ lvl but I've nothing to do in that game. I can only grind more to get higher level, or fight with another players on arena(hard to join, connection problems, and a lot of cheaters). Hope that multi in Two Worlds will be better and they'll use hack shield or something like that because in 1st part of that awesome game you can multiply items and get gold with CHEAT ENGINE! Yes! That works in that game fine and destroys all fun. :/
Don't you think Rob that the golden age of that forum went off? There are new users but not that active as old users. Additionaly a lot of great users came off. ALCRD, Tiquill, zkar, Mixer. They were great and they builded a part of that forum. It's very sad that they don't write here anymore. I'm glad that Kariko went back but I'll be super-happy when all users will back. :) Do you have any infos about Tiquill? When probably he'll back if ever he'll do it?
Ostatnio zmieniony 09 maja 2010, 15:01 przez Mr Minio, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

09 maja 2010, 15:24

Mr Minio pisze:Don't you think Rob that the golden age of that forum went off? There are new users but not that active as old users. Additionaly a lot of great users came off. ALCRD, Tiquill, zkar, Mixer. They were great and they builded a part of that forum. It's very sad that they don't write here anymore. I'm glad that Kariko went back but I'll be super-happy when all users will back. :) Do you have any infos about Tiquill? When probably he'll back if ever he'll do it?
The Golden Age, hah, strange name. But yeah, you're right.

You know, there were times we were just a Polish Postal Site. Heard some news 'from outside', but it was... a different world to us. Nowadays the situation has been changed - many users do think about making modes and 'sending' them on the whole world. That's why section with PostED is this popular.

What's more: users have grown up. Does it sound funny? But it's true, look at me. I was 13-14 when I firstly arrived here. This is the main reason why section 'Duży Hyde Park' has many new topics. We're older and talking about really important and controversial things became possible. 2 or 3 years ago it wasn't that obviously, believe me.

Hah, and you're right, Minio, users are different nowadays. Have to say loads of them are not that interested in Postal as we did. Secrets, tricks - they find it boring, what's really important? New weapons and Postal 3. ;) And it's not a bad situation... it's just something different that we could expect. xD

Mixer, in fact, had left Forum months before our truly 'expansion'. Some time after him we became more famous on RS. Of course, ALCRD was first there, but our Download foreigners find excellent - when we had some troubles with it, I got many PM's with questions like 'wtf is going man?'. ;) That was nice, must say.

What about Tiquill - he made us that strong. For the last time he called me on December and - to be honest - he told me his position in here probably would never be the same. :( He said he would come back (dunno when, Tiquill either), but not in that case... Just as an Admin, like Iquid, not like me. But we'll see, don't have to cry yet. ;)

The Golden Age... I'm still here and many users that do want this Forum awesome are still alive. ;) Don't worry.
I thought some time ago about leaving you and just being on RS. But then Tiquill told me that he leaves... We had many plans with PostalSite and Resurrection-Studios together, but Admin's private life is more important and hope someday we'll come back to this. :)

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

09 maja 2010, 16:05

Ok I understand everything. I think that if Postal 3 will be released many new/old users will speak about it. Hope that Postal 2 won't be forgotten, because it's awesome game.

ODPOWIEDZ