Everything about all Postal games

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

04 gru 2008, 17:03

We're here, because we all love Postal. But I wanna know, why this game is your favorite (or is in TOP)?

I love humor in Postal: dialogs, writings on the walls, all the game conception is full of ridiculous jokes.

There are many mods for Postal, which are adding new weapons and possibilities. That's why it's my favorite game.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Max King
Stuprocentowy psychol
Stuprocentowy psychol

04 gru 2008, 17:19

I think there was a topic like that on Polish side of the force, however I don't mind at all ^^

I play Postal, because I hate life in real, so 'm looking for nuter one. The one in Postal is the best - I can kill everyone and do it very... Nicely ^^

However it's not my favourite game though, I play UT, Real War, Loki, Boiling Point, Silkroad, Wurm...

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Awatar użytkownika
AlexGoesNoob
Niedorobiony bandzior

27 gru 2008, 21:01

WHY? Hahaha yeah because my Uncle got the old Postal 2 from USA and he gave me at my 10th birthday. Since this day I love Postal 2 and any other violent shit hehe.

Time for Punishment Leader.
I work in:

Coding
Mapping
General Ideas
Planning
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

20 gru 2009, 16:05

I'm playing that game, because it's funny, interesting and full of violence, and brutality. I don't mind that Postal has bad graphic, or stupid bugs(stupid=funny and interesting in that game :D). Actually i have over 100's weapons installed(what I'm talking about?! About 300!). Tell me a name of game with more weapons(i know there are ones- ie. Garry's Mod).
That game has specific mound too. Funny and seriously at the same time. Killing peoples isn't only thing what can do there. You can walk around watching maps, looking for secrets and bugs, looking for special places and special items(KarmaGun+Hospital Bed=awesome fun).
However there are some bad, or frustrating moments/elements, but I don't mind.
That's why exactly Postal is the best game ever made!

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

20 gru 2009, 19:50

No idea why I used to play this game. Dialogues were funny as well as whole ambient, npc behaviour and missions. All this stuff minced with galons of blood made this game very interesting.

Awatar użytkownika
Ramesses
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

20 gru 2009, 21:58

Kariko pisze:No idea why I used to play this game. Dialogues were funny as well as whole ambient, npc behaviour and missions. All this stuff minced with galons of blood made this game very interesting.
probably galons of urine :P

why Postal? very good imx of violence and specific humor...killing for pleasure, later for survive...

it's hard to describe...it's simply very good game :D

Planet Earth is great to visit, but You wouldn't wanna live there...
Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

21 gru 2009, 13:32

Kariko pisze:No idea why I used to play this game.
You used to...?

You don't play Postal anymore?

Ok, I haven't been playing Postal for long time also. :S

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

22 gru 2009, 08:51

Robsessed pisze:You don't play Postal anymore?
That'll be 2-3 years now :). I find it a bit boring now, since I've finished postal, well maybe 5 times

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

22 gru 2009, 15:23

Basic version of Postal can be quite boring. But it still has this magic/ brutal atmosphere... Anyway, AWP makes Postal fresher. These all weapons and a kind of connection between basic game and Apocalypse Weekend are the things that make the game looking empty without them. It has already been obviously - no one plays basic Postal. That's why it's longer alive, I like coming back to this wonderful game. ;)

Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ