Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

24 sty 2008, 20:27

It was it been possible to play in STP and use weapons from multiplayer mod MadMods? So! Using PostEd, hehe. :P

If you do not know or do not want this to do, take with this modified map ;) https://www.postalsite.info/downloads.ph ... info_id=24 Of course, you must have to MadMods to can start this map. Save of original suburbs-1.fuk first. Play and enjoy this mods! :) Go to 'Main Street' level or write in console:
goto suburbs-1
Go to small building and find... Madbombs lead you.

Massacre is waiting!

Originally topic: click.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
AlexGoesNoob
Niedorobiony bandzior

26 gru 2008, 18:04

Maybe you should know,if you have normal Postal 2 Weapons the M@d Mods will replace them. And when the normal P2 guns are replaced you will get this Bug: When you change the Level The M@d Mods are away and the normal P2 guns are back,next mapchange the normal P2 guns are away and you have the MMweapons againe. So drop the old Postal guns before you pickup the M@dMods! Óh and yeah you can't have The M@d Axe and the M@d Shield at the same time. The same at the Weapons which base on the Baton Anims(same at the M@d Colt and the SPistol and the M@d Sniper and the M@d Silenced SNiper)

Time for Punishment Leader.
I work in:

Coding
Mapping
General Ideas
Planning
Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

31 gru 2008, 01:21

This is the feature of MadMods, not P2 or my modified map. Script of one weapon appeals to key similarly how script of second weapon. In multiplayer game this is ok, not disturb there. And what do to make in single game? You have MadMods weapons in game, but in order to to use it, you must to drop standard weapon.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ