I NEED HELP ASAP!

Do you have a problem with any Postal game or addon? That's the place for you

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
MercScar
Niedorobiony bandzior
Kontakt:

01 sty 2016, 12:26

Hello there fellows and happy new year :)
I need help with something.
On AWP mod there is the cheat code "cosp" which allows you to play like other characters.I've added xMaDHeAdZCharsV2 but when i switch to any of those characters it shows model without the texture
Obrazek
When i open it in Unreal Editor everything is normal with texture
Obrazek
Also in game everything is perfect,it doesn't have any function but model and textures are great
Obrazek
but when i take it as player,it doesn't have any texture.
Obrazek
if anyone can help me out i would be very grateful,cause i need to be able to play with these characters.Also DoD people,Darkness characters and few Adams characters remake final got the same problem.

Obrazek
Long life the Anarchy
Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

01 sty 2016, 17:10

I've tested the newest version of AWPMod and yes, problem occures and need to be patched. Unfortunately I don't know, if author still works on non-steam version of this mod
If you like changing characters you should install previous version of AWPM >> 1.3beta2 with mini patch, in which we can make list of cosp's in AWPMod.ini. Small sample from .ini:
;== COSP ==
CospreClasses=class'AW7Pawns.AW7PostalDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpDudeAC'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpAlphaDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpBetaDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpP3DudeBeta'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpP3Dude'
In game cheat cosp # change your person to this which you numbered. cosp 0 change person to the first pawn, cosp 1 - second, cosp 2 - third etc. etc.

In the same way works my favorite cheat dudechanger #, which is removed from newest version of AWPM. There is possibility to make your own pawn throughout adding own animations and textures. Small sample from .ini:
;== DudeChanger ==
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Characters.Avg_Dude',HeadMesh=Mesh'MaD_ED_Head.ED_MaD_Head',Skin=Texture'AWPModTexOld.Skins.DudeSkin',HeadSkin=Texture'ChamelHeadSkins2.Special.Dude',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Characters.Avg_Dude',HeadMesh=SkeletalMesh'MoreHeads.AW_Dude',Skin=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude',HeadSkin=Texture'AW_Characters.Special.Dude_AW_Bandage',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'SDImportAnim.R3DLeon',HeadMesh=SkeletalMesh'Adamshead.BetaDudeReal',Skin=Texture'SDImport.BodyTex.SkinLeon',HeadSkin=Shader'DudeBetaTex.DudeHeadShad',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Things1.joe',Skin=Shader'joe_Chameleon.thing.thing_skin',HandsTex=Texture'xMaDHeAdZTex.MaDLegsAndHands.SS_Hands_Zombie',bUseShortSleeve=True)
dudechanger 0 change person to the first pawn, dudechanger 1 - second, dudechanger 2 - third, etc. etc.

If you don't want to change version of AWPM, you can install Alchemy Sphere Mod, add these pawn that you want to the propslauncher and place it to the map in game, then exchange pawns using ASM
Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 2016, 17:12 przez Silver Dragon, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

Przybyłem, zobaczyłem... i polała się krew :evilbat:
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
MercScar
Niedorobiony bandzior
Kontakt:

02 sty 2016, 02:38

Thank you very much! I'll just download older version,in a hope that it'll be alright

Obrazek
Long life the Anarchy
Awatar użytkownika
MercScar
Niedorobiony bandzior
Kontakt:

02 sty 2016, 10:41

Silver Dragon pisze:I've tested the newest version of AWPMod and yes, problem occures and need to be patched. Unfortunately I don't know, if author still works on non-steam version of this mod
If you like changing characters you should install previous version of AWPM >> 1.3beta2 with mini patch, in which we can make list of cosp's in AWPMod.ini. Small sample from .ini:
;== COSP ==
CospreClasses=class'AW7Pawns.AW7PostalDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpDudeAC'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpAlphaDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpBetaDude'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpP3DudeBeta'
CospreClasses=Class'AdamsCharactersRemake.MpP3Dude'
In game cheat cosp # change your person to this which you numbered. cosp 0 change person to the first pawn, cosp 1 - second, cosp 2 - third etc. etc.

In the same way works my favorite cheat dudechanger #, which is removed from newest version of AWPM. There is possibility to make your own pawn throughout adding own animations and textures. Small sample from .ini:
;== DudeChanger ==
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Characters.Avg_Dude',HeadMesh=Mesh'MaD_ED_Head.ED_MaD_Head',Skin=Texture'AWPModTexOld.Skins.DudeSkin',HeadSkin=Texture'ChamelHeadSkins2.Special.Dude',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Characters.Avg_Dude',HeadMesh=SkeletalMesh'MoreHeads.AW_Dude',Skin=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude',HeadSkin=Texture'AW_Characters.Special.Dude_AW_Bandage',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'SDImportAnim.R3DLeon',HeadMesh=SkeletalMesh'Adamshead.BetaDudeReal',Skin=Texture'SDImport.BodyTex.SkinLeon',HeadSkin=Shader'DudeBetaTex.DudeHeadShad',HandsTex=Texture'MP_FPArms.LS_arms.LS_hands_dude',FootTex=Texture'ChameleonSkins.Special.Dude')
NewDude=(Mesh=Mesh'Things1.joe',Skin=Shader'joe_Chameleon.thing.thing_skin',HandsTex=Texture'xMaDHeAdZTex.MaDLegsAndHands.SS_Hands_Zombie',bUseShortSleeve=True)
dudechanger 0 change person to the first pawn, dudechanger 1 - second, dudechanger 2 - third, etc. etc.

If you don't want to change version of AWPM, you can install Alchemy Sphere Mod, add these pawn that you want to the propslauncher and place it to the map in game, then exchange pawns using ASM
i have installed AWP 1.3beta2 with patch then i installed Adams characters and it doesn't load after typing "cosp number" it doesn't load a skin,there is no one,empty place.About making my own skin... i'm not very good in that.I got no idea how to do that.Also Alchemy Sphere mod i've tried in that way,but it's totally useless.there's no kick,no hands... and i need fully workable skin for something on what i'm working... If there is any way to fix this suggest.Also what's an authors name? i will contact him if he is member in this forum.

Obrazek
Long life the Anarchy
Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

02 sty 2016, 16:16

Author of this mod is kank

Newest version of AWPM is slightly different than older ones
One of folowing instructions may be useful

1. If you use an old save, you may need to changing map to confirm the changes
2. Every AWPM I have install manually. Installator sometimes not works perfactly. Install mod to to the different folder, and manually add folders to the AWP replacing all files

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
MercScar
Niedorobiony bandzior
Kontakt:

02 sty 2016, 17:01

Silver Dragon pisze:Author of this mod is kank

Newest version of AWPM is slightly different than older ones
One of folowing instructions may be useful

1. If you use an old save, you may need to changing map to confirm the changes
2. Every AWPM I have install manually. Installator sometimes not works perfactly. Install mod to to the different folder, and manually add folders to the AWP replacing all files
I'm always using new game,never old save.
I know about that.that's how i install my AWPM latest version folder by folder manually.
Anyways thank you for replying,i'll contact Kank he might have solution,if not then well... f'k it... Also is Kank online often?
Ostatnio zmieniony 02 sty 2016, 17:01 przez MercScar, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Obrazek
Long life the Anarchy
Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

02 sty 2016, 19:03

MercScar pisze:Also is Kank online often?
Once a month I think

Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ