1 liek one pray for poor anime fangirl :(
Peace out!
autor: MercScar
02 sty 2016, 17:01
Forum: Support
Temat: I NEED HELP ASAP!
Odpowiedzi: 6
Odsłony: 10893

Author of this mod is kank Newest version of AWPM is slightly different than older ones One of folowing instructions may be useful 1. If you use an old save, you may need to changing map to confirm the changes 2. Every AWPM I have install manually. Installator sometimes not works perfactly. Install...
02 sty 2016, 10:41

I've tested the newest version of AWPMod and yes, problem occures and need to be patched. Unfortunately I don't know, if author still works on non-steam version of this mod If you like changing characters you should install previous version of AWPM >> 1.3beta2 with mini patch , in which we can make...
02 sty 2016, 02:38

Thank you very much! I'll just download older version,in a hope that it'll be alright
01 sty 2016, 12:26

I NEED HELP ASAP!

Hello there fellows and happy new year :) I need help with something. On AWP mod there is the cheat code "cosp" which allows you to play like other characters.I've added xMaDHeAdZCharsV2 but when i switch to any of those characters it shows model without the texture https://i66.tinypic.com/25sy5nd.j...
30 gru 2015, 18:45
Forum: Hyde Park
Temat: Postal 2 Daily Stories... My internet was off so i made this
Odpowiedzi: 5
Odsłony: 5998

Lemme introduce to you ... OK, I'll let you xD I hope my english is good Gr8 epizode SPOILER WARNING original Dude's and other charakters' dialogues original music from Postal 2 story lil' bit based on P2 plot original ''point of view'' from P2 (camera position) Dude repairing car by in-game weapon...
29 gru 2015, 21:11

Silver Dragon pisze:Interesting movie, but image format is weird :)
I know... i have f'd up resolution...
29 gru 2015, 17:54

Postal 2 Daily Stories... My internet was off so i made this

Lemme introduce to you short series what i'm planing to film in future.You got an episode 1 so check it out and let me know what do you think
25 gru 2015, 01:47
Forum: Mods
Temat: Postal 2 AWP Moutain Dew Mod
Odpowiedzi: 3
Odsłony: 3513

seebeek17 pisze:Looks nice. I check this later. :)
Thanks,but this mod is by Flafster Substancy.I've found that mod and it's now available to download.Original video what gave me an idea to make one is this.
24 gru 2015, 20:49
Temat: Postal 2 AWP Moutain Dew Mod
Odsłony: 3513

Postal 2 AWP Moutain Dew Mod

You got link in the description fellow lads :)
22 gru 2015, 23:04
Temat: Postal Dude Life Addon from Steam WorkShop Long Gameplay
Odpowiedzi: 0
Odsłony: 4852

Postal Dude Life Addon from Steam WorkShop Long Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwQDanup7LE Hello there fellow lads and lassies(if there is any) Here i am after long time...I'm back again in Postal 2 recording so enjoy in my newest Postal 2 video :D It's an epic addon what can be downloaded on Steam workshop.Also i'm the guy who created AWP with ...
27 wrz 2015, 03:11
Temat: Postal 2 STALKER Weapon pack Commentary gameplay with links
Odsłony: 4323

Zaver pisze:I don't want to cut you wings [or something you have] saying you smell but this movie (obviously weapons mod) was really good :D
Well well... Is this my old buddy pal kamUl :P I ain't got wings,i got long dong silver :D
20 wrz 2015, 13:19
Temat: Postal 2 STALKER Weapon pack Commentary gameplay with links
Odsłony: 4323

Postal 2 STALKER Weapon pack Commentary gameplay with links

Postal 2 AWP Stalker weapon mods :D Enjoy lads and lasses and hit subscribe to support me a bit :D Peace!
16 kwie 2015, 19:44
Temat: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Weapons in Postal 2
Odpowiedzi: 7
Odsłony: 6876

That is AR-15 not M4A4 as I remember Looks just like M4A4, at least that's what I can say by watching video with some pathetic and useless bloom effect. I mean, it's exactly the same thing as doing a video preview for some sort of sound modification and then adding „Bodies” sung by Drowning Pool to...
14 kwie 2015, 14:22
Temat: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Weapons in Postal 2
Odpowiedzi: 7
Odsłony: 6876

New level of annoyance: make player hear some Russian yell which most of players won't even understand. And something tells me it's actually „Reloading!” yelled by Russian-voiced Louis from Left 4 Dead. 3:26 – it's M4A4 from CS:Global Offensive. Far away from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Not even one wea...