Znaleziono 8 wyników

autor: Kamikoto99
06 cze 2016, 17:08
Forum: Mods
Temat: Help me with modifying weapon classes.
Odpowiedzi: 3
Odsłony: 6717

seebeek17 pisze:Send to me, original source code from Jackal and modified by you. Only source code. Not .u package.
So, i suppose, you looked already at these files and revealed the problem.
30 maja 2016, 07:14

seebeek17 pisze:Send to me, original source code from Jackal and modified by you. Only source code. Not .u package.
Here it is.
29 maja 2016, 21:31

Help me with modifying weapon classes.

Well, hardly this case described on this forum, so... I suppose, you already know mod, which adds many new clothes for Dude. This one. But here is one moment. Some weapons doesn't support these custom textures. One of such weapons is Jackal variation by user with nickname Gamefan74. Here is video ab...
22 mar 2016, 07:21
Temat: Problem with "More decals" mod from workshop.
Odpowiedzi: 2
Odsłony: 4550

Work is sucks! Does for all people not work or only some? I can try to fix it, but someone has to give mod files. [ Komentarz dodany przez: Pangia : 2016-03-21, 20:39 ] Błagam was. Przestańcie używać tego pierdolonego Google Translatora. P. Some players have this error, some not. But it is very com...
21 mar 2016, 16:38
Temat: Problem with "More decals" mod from workshop.
Odpowiedzi: 2
Odsłony: 4550

Problem with "More decals" mod from workshop.

Hello. I (and many other users) have one problem with this mod. After installing and starting the game i get an error with following text: An error has occurred. If you continually get the same error, try loading a different save file, submit a bug report, and/or check the Support Forums for assista...
06 sty 2016, 14:36
Temat: Problem with archived mods from workshop.
Odpowiedzi: 5
Odsłony: 3957

Congratulate me, problem solvэd. Now i'll try to write, how. Download client from link above, install it, as if you have license (even if you don't have, anyway install it this way). Then add the game to your "Steam" library for connection with workshop and install mods manually. Shi!.. Only ScreenF...
06 sty 2016, 14:12

There is a problem, because P2 from Steam and AWP is quite different versions with no compatibility. Mostly, mods, which were made for Steam, works only with Steam Version of P2 I think, that someone would have to convert these mods to AWP Well... Today i tried also "Steam" version (but, as always,...
06 sty 2016, 04:03

Problem with archived mods from workshop.

Hello. Some days ago i found three pretty interesting mods in workshop: Xtreme launcher, ScreenFX and Limbweapons. I asked one user make manual installing versions for me, that is archives with all mod files. But somehow they don't work, although all files was placed in right folders: "Int" and "U" ...