How can I find ?

Everything about all mods for Postal Games

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
keepsake
Wstydliwy morderca

17 sie 2013, 11:02

Hi everyone .

I need this bozaka.like this satan,zombies,krotchy,postal dude,all of them...
But How can I find ? What should I do?
I installed Postal 2 and AW .

Please help me.

Like this video:

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

17 sie 2013, 11:13

It's from AWPMod, but you have to install AWP first in order to make it work. Don't confuse these two. They aren't the same mods.

Download AWP
Download AWPMod

Best regards.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
keepsake
Wstydliwy morderca

17 sie 2013, 12:06

I downloaded and installed but I dont understand What should I do after ?

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

17 sie 2013, 12:23

To get bazooka you're looking for type following commands (press ~ to open console):

Sissy
ImACheatingCheaterWhoCheats (optional)
AWPModWeapons

You should get a set of weapons including the bazooka.

Also, don't multiply threads. This topic is enough and, believe, we see it, so making several threads doesn't help you.
Ostatnio zmieniony 17 sie 2013, 12:25 przez Mr Minio, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
keepsake
Wstydliwy morderca

17 sie 2013, 15:40

AWPModWeapons

unrecognized command

damn I can not do this. I dont understand

Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

17 sie 2013, 15:54

Hi! Open console and write:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

IWant AWPModInventory.PropLauncherWeapon

If you still have unrecognized command - write again this:

ImACheatingCheaterWhoCheats
and

IWant AWPModInventory.PropLauncherWeapon
Ostatnio zmieniony 17 sie 2013, 15:58 przez Tiquill, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
keepsake
Wstydliwy morderca

17 sie 2013, 16:42

okay it is working.

thank you all :)

Awatar użytkownika
Bambacha
Wstydliwy morderca

09 lis 2015, 17:56

I have the original Postal 2 release (pre-steam edition aka 1410) with Postal 2 Share the Pain and Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend. I already installed several mods and they are all working nicely (ED, AVPC, LI, AWP 1.3) and I searched around for a weapon mod for AWP and AWPMod-1.3-beta-2 came up. I went to the polish section of the mod discussion in this forum with google translator and was confused after 40 pages of updates and fixes.
From what I gather there is the AWPMod-1.3-beta-2 setup which was last updated in 2011.

1)So is it safe to install it on top of AWP 1.3 (this one but NOT this one ) even if the AWP 1.3 was released in 2012 (as the Moddb page suggests), a year after the AWPMod-1.3-beta-2?
2)Also what are the AWP Service Patch 1 and Motherboard/Teensniper Patch options of the installer? Would they conflict with the AWP 1.3 mod of Moddb page if I install them on top? Some files (like the texture and staticmeshes files have smaller size than their original ones.
3)Can someone safely suggest the steps of installing the AWPMod-1.3-beta-2 on the AWP 1.3 (manual install mod of Moddb not this site's version)?

Thanks in Advance.

P.S. Someone in charge of this forum should REALLY translate the register option of the second red asterisk (something about cows in a meadow), I spent half an hour to figure this out myself.

Awatar użytkownika
Silver Dragon
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

09 lis 2015, 20:09

At first you must know that AWPMod is an addon to AWP. It add many new weapons and features to AWP. It has own .ini file where you can configure many things

1. You must install AWP 1.3 from ModDB, which in my opinion is most actual version at this time and then AWPMod addon from here (Relase date 2014) to the folder of AWP (System to System, Animations to Animations etc...)
2. Actually Service Patch 1 isn't needed. AWP 1.3 has it. Whereas Motherboard/TeenSniper Patch is a patch for AWP that restore one mission that have been deleted by authors of the mod. Due copyright issue I think

Przybyłem, zobaczyłem... i polała się krew :evilbat:
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Bambacha
Wstydliwy morderca

09 lis 2015, 23:15

Wow, that was a quick answer, thank you very much!

I already know that AWPMod is an addon for the AWP, it was just strange to me to install it when the addon is older than the mod itself. Now that you pointed me to the most recent version, all is well. I suggest someone should add the most recent version you showed to me to the download section for easy finding for everyone :) .
Also, if I recall, the teensniper mission isn't absent in the mod (AWP 1.3), I'm pretty sure I took the motherboard from the RWS guy in queen chicken estates and brought it to the arcade manager and unlocked teen sniper, but I may not remember correctly. Anyway, since the service patch is integrated into the AWP already, all I have to do is check the weapons and motherboard/teensniper patch.

Thanks again, I'll go see what comes of it. :)

Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

12 lis 2015, 13:41

Bambacha pisze:P.S. Someone in charge of this forum should REALLY translate the register option
Changed. I think now is fine. :)

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ