Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

03 gru 2008, 17:50

Robsessed pisze:title is not suitable. ;)
Title is very suitable. With full premeditated. :P

I do not want to live in the USA. If you already - in the desert, away from those people. But there are few things for which I am grateful to this country.

Coca Cola
ketchup
snickers
jeans
western movies.

Tasty, practically and pleasantly. And simply. I like this.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Chirurg
Wnerwiony urzędas
Kontakt:

03 gru 2008, 19:22

The US is a country like any other. I dont know what makes it so "differnet".

"What good are intestines if you cant have sex with them?" - Jeffery Dahmer
Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

03 gru 2008, 19:50

Chirurg, tell us something about your country. :) You can create new thread for that, if you want to.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Max King
Stuprocentowy psychol
Stuprocentowy psychol

03 gru 2008, 22:09

Robsessed pisze:Chirurg, tell us something about your country. :) You can create new thread for that, if you want to.
I can do that for you. Nice girls, almost legal marijuana, funny language and Preso Ćaj xD

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Awatar użytkownika
prawdziwy 666
Master of Dead & Hell
Master of Dead & Hell

15 gru 2008, 23:11

I like the USA for The Jerry Springer Show and various games where they arise, such as the GTA series and Postal

I am not dead, I'm a Death muhahahahaha
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Max King
Stuprocentowy psychol
Stuprocentowy psychol

16 gru 2008, 16:07

Ahhhh Jerry Springer... when I watch it, I feel my IQ dropping ^^ It used to be good, when Ku-Klux-Klan was visiting them, now it's like "Mom, you cheat me with dad who is cousin of my sister's son"...

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Awatar użytkownika
Pablo Abruzzi
Seryjny zabójca

20 gru 2008, 10:05

They have fantastics films and actors :D , for me USA is cool.

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Jeśli chcesz pokoju, przygotuj się do wojny
Wegecjusz
Awatar użytkownika
AlexGoesNoob
Niedorobiony bandzior

04 sty 2009, 17:38

I love every Country but not Germany,I hate germany. And yes I'm a german dude who hate germany! Why? Because you can only buy games with low gore for Babys and not everyone can buy every games. I love USA for that. Rights for Weapons,no Games without any action etc......

Time for Punishment Leader.
I work in:

Coding
Mapping
General Ideas
Planning
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

04 sty 2009, 19:09

In Poland u can buy all gore, blood and sex games. Vendors sell game about sex or violence for children. It walks about money only.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
Lothar
Pierwsi PSI
Pierwsi PSI

04 sty 2009, 20:39

AlexGoesNoob pisze:I love every Country but not Germany,I hate germany. And yes I'm a german dude who hate germany! Why? Because you can only buy games with low gore for Babys and not everyone can buy every games. I love USA for that. Rights for Weapons,no Games without any action etc......
Tell me please - in Germany you just can't legally buy uncersored game? (i.e. Left4Dead - check box differences: https://forum.postalsite.info/sm ... ht=cenzura ) or there are also shops with full-violence versions? I ask because I heard different theories about that, and I never was in Germany to check :-P

And back to topic - I... maybe not love, but like USA for some really good TV series (usually until season 3 begins :-P), some good games and better possibilities to create own business (Polish bureaucracy sux). But IMO it's country like many others. Some things are better, but others are worst etc. 8-)

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition! :biskup:
Awatar użytkownika
AlexGoesNoob
Niedorobiony bandzior

05 sty 2009, 15:14

In germany are all games with a lot of gore banned. I know only CSS and GTA where is Blood,but only blood nothing else. No gore etc.... And the german political idiots want to ban the blood too. Where's the fun`? They are sacred of rampages in schools.

Time for Punishment Leader.
I work in:

Coding
Mapping
General Ideas
Planning
Awatar użytkownika
Lothar
Pierwsi PSI
Pierwsi PSI

05 sty 2009, 22:59

AlexGoesNoob pisze:In germany are all games with a lot of gore banned. I know only CSS and GTA where is Blood,but only blood nothing else. No gore etc.... And the german political idiots want to ban the blood too. Where's the fun`? They are sacred of rampages in schools.
It's dougle edged thing - there can be even more school rampages because in game there are flowers instead of blood, candies instead of flying meat, and enemy character will say "I love you" after you kill him so - death is beautiful and people loves to die :-P
Ostatnio zmieniony 05 sty 2009, 22:59 przez Lothar, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition! :biskup:
Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

13 sty 2009, 20:48

AlexGoesNoob pisze:I love USA for that. Rights for Weapons
Right to weapons, yes. Wise and desirable thing, that I want in Poland.
Chirurg pisze:The US is a country like any other. I dont know what makes it so "differnet".
The richness of cultures, races and religions. Crucible, which is similar to India. Freedom, which is slowly becoming a real freedom. Excess idiots who discourage me to this country. Many contrasts, differences. USA is not an ordinary country. I like this and I hate that. There is no other country so ambiguous.
Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970, 01:00 przez Tiquill, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

21 wrz 2009, 18:05

300th post (THIS IS SPARTAAA!!)

Well, what can I say - i do love USA! I love basketball, ice hockey, american cars and simply Americans.

I have been to the USA 2 years ago and i enjoyed it very much. People out there are the best (in cities, for example cowboys and rednecks from Arizona don't like xenos and ain't open)!

Well, maybe they are stupid, but they have the pure form of kindness. Could you imagine hearing - "howdy!", "yo!", "hello" from passers-by [unfamiliar persons]? Situations, that people look weird or even laugh at your actions on the streets (like unusual clothing or dancing) doesn't occur. Mo-fos (like dresiarze), that are bullying or provoking you with looking at you don't exist [but prepare to meet lads, that will try to convince you to listen to their music, they could even try to insert their headphones to your ear without warning :D]. Pure freedom and kindness, almost everyone is happy out there. When you ask for a way, they will not only show you the way, but sometimes even go with you to the destination :). And Dr.Pepper is everywhere out there!

Of course USA has it's cons as well"
- traffic, not only the jams (in LA there are 9 striped highways in traffic jam sometimes) but simply treatment of other drivers and peeps passing through the streets. Very often you must "fight" for the privilege of passing the street.
- Fast foods - i don't like them, but to be honest they are really much cheaper, than ordinary food.
- As whitey i really got to avoid some districts, for example southern parts of LA. I would be the first to be robbed or bullied there.
- As a foreigner i don't like America's actions toward some countries and their "world police" attitude, but it doesn't influence comfort of living there.

Assuming it all, when i was staying in USA [oke, let it be California, because it's the US most culturarly mixed region, I've heard about east siders experiencing culture shock when coming to California] I was able to feel what does it mean to be human, a free human. I really hate ubiquitous sadness in Poland. I'd really love to live there in future (and prolly I wouldn't need to go to Asia looking for wife due to great number of Asians in California :D)

Tiquill pisze:AlexGoesNoob napisał/a:
I love USA for that. Rights for Weapons
Right to weapons, yes. Wise and desirable thing, that I want in Poland.
Aye, and we will begin killing spree on the streets, no we aren't prepared for possesing or even bearing weapons with us, mate. Not yet, maybe never. America has long tradition of weapon possesion, so that they are used to this, but Poles (Euros) will get crazy with this law. Moreover what's the point? You have many melee weapons in your kitchen, and you can buy gas, do you want gun so bad? Buy BB-gun i have my own, pretty useful tool :)

Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

20 gru 2009, 19:23

Do I love USA? Word "love" is too much. Do I like it? Maybe...
I like all inventions from there. I like American/English language(but i prefer US version, it's much easier to understand- i'm talking about talking xD).
I like products and food from USA. I like movies from there.
I dislike style of that country. I mean stupid parties(i can't call Halloween a Saint), fast living, fast-foods(i don't know how they can live and eat fast-foods ONLY?!) etc.

Are American people stupid? Maybe, but you can't rate whole country by a part of it. There are smart, and foolish people like in other countries.

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
ODPOWIEDZ