You can talk about everything here

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

21 wrz 2009, 17:01

What i like to eat?

Hmm, that will surely be sea food, meat (venison preferably, though it's not popular stuff) and SOME vegetables (i hate bloody vegetarian dishes and sweet dinners, for instance "naleśniki"). And something rather suprising - i like spinach very much :P it's really tasty, no kidding :D

I don't like mediterranean cuisine, like greek salads, olives, yuck! That's wicked.

And i just love żur, umm.. mould (?) cheese(ser plesniowy), venison dishes (mentioned above), dumplings (dango!) with cabbage and mushrooms, tomato soup, paella (Spanish dish - rice with vegetables and sea food) and sushi with wasabi!

Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

21 wrz 2009, 17:16

Kariko pisze:What i like to eat?

Hmm, that will surely be sea food, meat (venison preferably, though it's not popular stuff) and SOME vegetables (i hate bloody vegetarian dishes and sweet dinners, for instance "naleśniki"). And something rather suprising - i like spinach very much :P it's really tasty, no kidding :D

I don't like mediterranean cuisine, like greek salads, olives, yuck! That's wicked.

And i just love żur, umm.. mould (?) cheese(ser plesniowy), venison dishes (mentioned above), dumplings (dango!) with cabbage and mushrooms, tomato soup, paella (Spanish dish - rice with vegetables and sea food) and sushi with wasabi!
How the hell is it possible to don't like naleśniki?! They are the best thing I ever ate in my shitty life! NALEŚNIKI FTW! They are so sweeeet, especially with NUTTELAAAAZZZ, or DŻEMIIIK.

Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

21 wrz 2009, 17:28

My bad, i meant naleśnik with something sweet, like sirup, chocolate, that's not dinner :> (I like naleśniki and placki ziemniaczane with ketchup [yeah, no lying!])

Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

21 wrz 2009, 21:20

Kariko pisze:My bad, i meant naleśnik with something sweet, like sirup, chocolate, that's not dinner :> (I like naleśniki and placki ziemniaczane with ketchup [yeah, no lying!])
Ah. Right. To be honest, I like eating naleśniki most of times without anything sweet. Oh and, I also sometimes eat it with ketchup lol, I also like naleśniki with gulasz and sos ostry tao-tao :lol2:

Awatar użytkownika
Loc
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

22 wrz 2009, 22:00

That's not naleśniki, that's croquettes (krokiety). :P
Ostatnio zmieniony 22 wrz 2009, 22:02 przez Loc, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

22 wrz 2009, 22:46

Loc pisze:That's not naleśniki, that's croquettes (krokiety). :P
croquettes, bleh, i fucking can't stand this shit.

Awatar użytkownika
Ramesses
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

23 wrz 2009, 08:04

I like spicy food...made by me of course...I've recently tried to do some chinese tidbit for a dinner and I manage to :)

I'm a beginner in kitchen now, but I try to find new recipes and modify them...it's best way to do something delicious :D

Planet Earth is great to visit, but You wouldn't wanna live there...
Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

23 wrz 2009, 13:58

I live with one German in house now. This is a change between German and Polish students, next month I'm going to Stuttgart.

So, every dinner is a good way to show a Polish cuisine. Tomorrow: our special dish - pierogi. ;D

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

23 wrz 2009, 14:16

Robsessed pisze: I'm going to Stuttgart.
Nie żebym się czepiał, albo co, tylko mam takie małe off-topowe pytanie, czy to nie powinno być bez 'to', bo ja się uczyłem, że 'going to' to jest zamierzać, a zamierzać do Stuttgardu dziwnie brzmi.

Last times I have many good things for a dinner. Meat, Fishes(Panga rulez, cheers user Pangia :P), gołąbki(no ideas how to say it in English, maybe just rice and meat in cabbage?) but pancakes, are the best, with jam ofc!

[ Komentarz dodany przez: Robsessed: 2009-09-23, 15:04 ]
Na 99% użyłem tego poprawnie. ;)

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

23 wrz 2009, 14:57

Mr Minio pisze:
Robsessed pisze: I'm going to Stuttgart.
Nie żebym się czepiał, albo co, tylko mam takie małe off-topowe pytanie, czy to nie powinno być bez 'to', bo ja się uczyłem, że 'going to' to jest zamierzać, a zamierzać do Stuttgardu dziwnie brzmi.

Last times I have many good things for a dinner. Meat, Fishes(Panga rulez, cheers user Pangia :P), gołąbki(no ideas how to say it in English, maybe just rice and meat in cabbage?) but pancakes, are the best, with jam ofc!
To tak jak saw- znaczy jednocześnie piłę jak i zobaczyć, w czasie przeszłym.

Awatar użytkownika
Loc
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

23 wrz 2009, 15:34

little_psycho pisze:
Why? O_O I like them, when they are ocasionally served. But right - eating croquettes every day is boring.

Awatar użytkownika
little_psycho
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

23 wrz 2009, 15:44

Loc pisze:
little_psycho pisze:
Why? O_O I like them, when they are ocasionally served. But right - eating croquettes every day is boring.
I hate food thats one big pile of something, like for example lazania. I want them to be served good, I always eat my food on an special dish, with an space for everything- salads, przyprawy (don't remember the english name for it, lol) etc. That's why I don't like croquettes, you open it with knife and meat comes out, bleh, it's disgusting.

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

23 wrz 2009, 15:50

little_psycho pisze:przyprawy
spice.
Loc pisze:But right - eating croquettes every day is boring.
Damn, is there any dish that you'd be able to eat every day? I love chicken and every dish that includes this magic bird, but two times at week - no oftener.

What about croquettes: it's not the best thing on the world. I can eat it, but without pleasure.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Loc
Wytrenowany morderca
Wytrenowany morderca

24 wrz 2009, 07:24

Robsessed pisze:Damn, is there any dish that you'd be able to eat every day?
Yeah, there actually is. This maybe sounds strange, but I was drinking żur for a dinner (but it's not whole dinner - just part of it) 4 days in a row, and I wasn't really bored. Really. :P

But fifth day of drinking this made me really anxious...

Awatar użytkownika
Kariko
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

24 wrz 2009, 07:46

Robsessed pisze:Damn, is there any dish that you'd be able to eat every day?
What about sanviches? I eat them everyday

ODPOWIEDZ