Everything about all mods for Postal Games

Moderatorzy: Moderatorzy, Admini

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

27 sty 2008, 13:56

So, what's your favorite Postal's modification?

In my opinion, AWP is the bes. :) New guns, missions and characters. KW2's good, too, but the A Week In Paradise is #1. Now you ;)

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mixer
Noob Killer
Noob Killer

27 sty 2008, 13:59

hmmm my favorite modification?? i dont know but... ye its A Very Postal Christmas
Ostatnio zmieniony 27 sty 2008, 14:00 przez Mixer, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Chirurg
Wnerwiony urzędas
Kontakt:

27 sty 2008, 14:35

Eternal Damnation ;)

The new features in the editor were awesome, I could not belive how much new textures, meshes and other actors were there. Also the pawns (namely zombies) are kick ass. ED gave Postal a new horror athmospere :)

And the secnd one would be AVPC.

"What good are intestines if you cant have sex with them?" - Jeffery Dahmer
Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

27 sty 2008, 14:42

ED is cool, but there are too many zombies. :/ Sometimes it is boring to kill 1000 goners. ;) New guns and horror atmosphere are things, which I like Eternal Damnation.

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mr Minio
Redaktor
Redaktor

27 sty 2008, 16:52

All modifications are The Best!
AVPC- ice, Christmas, new weapons, new maps
ED- horror, zombie(oh no!), new weapons(yeah!), new maps
AWP- new weapons, new missions, new peoples!, new maps
Re-Delivery- new cool maps, new weapon(m16 with unlimited ammo), talibs(Alalalalla!)

Hmm... My favorite(favourite? this is English Zone, this is no American Zone! so English (to angielski) , and American(to też English) xD)

And

My favorite/favourite modification is.....AWP

"Are the hills going to march off?
Will heaven fall upon us?
Will the Earth open under us?
We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."
Awatar użytkownika
Chirurg
Wnerwiony urzędas
Kontakt:

27 sty 2008, 17:38

Kmieciu pisze:ED is cool, but there are too many zombies. :/ Sometimes it is boring to kill 1000 goners. ;)
Yeah thats true, but i like it that way and it doesnt bother me that much. But i must say, that the museum part (when you were supposed to kill that shitload of zombies) was a little bit boring and annoying.

AWP/AW7 is great, but the one thing that pissed me off was the constant crashing. I know that now there is a fix for it, but im to lazy to download it again lol :P

I liked Re-Delivery allot too! But it never worked for me :| , it allways crashed after that tank ride. Ah well....

But now i cant wait for the ED Patch to come out :), i think it will rock the Postal history! Also i cant wait for HAND (heheh, who doesnt?! :D )

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

27 sty 2008, 18:14

Chirurg pisze:AWP/AW7 is great, but the one thing that pissed me off was the constant crashing.
Yeah, it's true. :/ Sometimes I can't play AWP longer than 1 hour. But I finished ED 2 times and... at this moment, I wouldn't like to play again. :) Mod AWP is different - I can't play NORMAL Postal now. :P AWP rulez :):
Chirurg pisze:I know that now there is (AWP) a fix for it, but im to lazy to download it again lol :P
Lazy?! 1000x lazy x D

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
ALCRD
Agressive Vampire
Agressive Vampire

28 sty 2008, 23:36

Chirurg pisze:AWP/AW7 is great, but the one thing that pissed me off was the constant crashing. I know that now there is a fix for it, but im to lazy to download it again lol
Geez dude just lower corpse population to 0 and activate limb/head fix you will have 80% crash less .. you just have to go to AWP options thats all :P
That worked for me
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 sty 2008, 23:36 przez ALCRD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Chirurg
Wnerwiony urzędas
Kontakt:

29 sty 2008, 08:14

Yeah i know, but that really spoils the mad killing rampage ;) . Imagine this - you kill 30 people in 3 seconds, than you say to yourself: "Hahahah, that was nice", you look back and they are gone lol.

Awatar użytkownika
Slaytanic
Miłośnik broni

29 sty 2008, 14:52

Imo the best modification is AWP - new weapons, new maps, new features etc. Eternal Damnation is great too, but zombies are pissing me off - there's too much of them.

Awatar użytkownika
ALCRD
Agressive Vampire
Agressive Vampire

29 sty 2008, 17:45

Chirurg pisze:Yeah i know, but that really spoils the mad killing rampage ;) . Imagine this - you kill 30 people in 3 seconds, than you say to yourself: "Hahahah, that was nice", you look back and they are gone lol.
That can backfire
i made a custom map and the corpse population isnt working there .. but it affects crashing i got about 200 corpses lying .. ragdolss physics are overloaded ... and what? still no crashes :D normaly witch corpse pop on i would have crash in about 30 corpses

Awatar użytkownika
Tiquill
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Postawił piwo: 1 raz
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz
Kontakt:

30 sty 2008, 20:31

Chirurg pisze:Yeah i know, but that really spoils the mad killing rampage ;) . Imagine this - you kill 30 people in 3 seconds, than you say to yourself: "Hahahah, that was nice", you look back and they are gone lol.
Oh, yes. Uncomfortable situation, haha. :bolek: And unreal. But this is not so many the excess of bodies, but excess of alive bodies causes crashes. Because I avoid open and peopled zones. This helps.

I am follower STP and from it will not cure me... anything, never. Because KW2 is my favorite mod. ED is great and my great respect. :peace: But I not like zombie. AWP? Good. 8-) New weapons AWP, ED or different? I have in STP. New effects, map and peples? I will see, play tested and... Come back to STP and KW2! :headbang: Nothing of this will change.

Zawsze jest ryzyko, że wyczerpałeś już limit dobrych dni i czeka cię już tylko samo zło...
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Reality Master
Modder
Modder
Kontakt:

30 sty 2008, 21:34

My favorite modification is Eternal Damnation. Why? I don't know... xD

Awatar użytkownika
Robseßed
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kontakt:

30 sty 2008, 21:40

Mrocz pisze:My favorite modification is Eternal Damnation. Why? I don't know... xD
Why? x D

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Reality Master
Modder
Modder
Kontakt:

30 sty 2008, 21:48

Kmieciu pisze:Why? x D
Hmmm... Beacuse ED have a lot of new weapons (my favorite is chainsaw) and this scary climate.

ED rulez, but there are too many zombies. :/

See? You can write NORMAL post :) Kmieciu

Yeah. It's easy... ;)
Ostatnio zmieniony 01 lut 2008, 14:46 przez Reality Master, łącznie zmieniany 6 razy.

ODPOWIEDZ