Znaleziono 17 wyników

autor: Chirurg
03 gru 2008, 19:22
Forum: Hyde Park
Temat: For what you love the USA?
Odpowiedzi: 30
Odsłony: 4390

The US is a country like any other. I dont know what makes it so "differnet".
01 gru 2008, 20:45
Temat: Welcome!
Odpowiedzi: 38
Odsłony: 4833

Chuck Norris is a god among gods.
27 lis 2008, 10:12
Temat: Welcome!
Odpowiedzi: 38
Odsłony: 4833

Robsessed pisze:we've got guy from Czech Rep. .
I am from the Czech Republic and you will:
Obrazek
10 lis 2008, 21:26
Forum: Postal Series
Temat: Postal 3 - shit or hit?
Odpowiedzi: 16
Odsłony: 3305

I think that Postal 3 will be a huge step foreward in Postal evolution. A fresh breeze of new and interesting things to do. I personaly dont understand the people who bitch about the TPP, Postal was never meant to a FPS by heart and soul. Postal 2, that was a pure FPS, but not the original 1997 Post...
20 kwie 2008, 21:18
Temat: Missions
Odpowiedzi: 8
Odsłony: 2075

I want to get milk..........
08 kwie 2008, 19:31
Temat: Interests
Odsłony: 2887

Most of my interests is computer stuff - Games, Unreal Technology, making own music and films. I hate sports and i dont find them amussing in any way. And i belive that illegal dog fights are not a "sport". I listen to music a lot. Grindcore/Death Metal/Trash Metal/Noisecore/Crustcore/ Industrial/ B...
08 kwie 2008, 19:13
Temat: Your favorite games
Odpowiedzi: 24
Odsłony: 3876

Really tough question. The closest game which i can call a "perfect game for me" is Postal 2 . Definetely. A great combination of an intense FPS/gore and humor. But its not the best game i played, to tell the truth, i got pretty sick of it now. When i firts discovered it, i played it day and night. ...
25 lut 2008, 21:36
Temat: My new ED video!!!
Odsłony: 3316

Music: The Lost Pages by Neurological OK ? :P Yeah lol, thats the name of the song :P And if you dont know where to find it go to your Postal2STP/eternal damnation/music folder and lock up the "TheLostPagesTheme" file (its in ogg. so you have to conver it to mp3 or wmv). Or download the official ED...
15 lut 2008, 23:00

THX for all the comments, they mean alot to me :) !!!! Im glad you like it. but GameCam logo ;/ Yeah, its annoying, i know. But if you dont concentrate on it, it will not bug you that much. And i have no idea how to get rid of it. I eaven downloaded some "cracked" version, but the damn logo is still...
15 lut 2008, 11:54

My new ED video!!!

I spammed the RS forum with this, so now i will spam this forum with it lol :) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_xh_1rqeNE[/youtube] Just a vid i recorded in ED and i tryed to make it look like an "official trailer". Also i wanted to show all the kick ass new things that ED has. Hope you wi...
07 lut 2008, 10:18
Forum: Mods
Temat: EDD?
Odpowiedzi: 9
Odsłony: 2386

Kmieciu pisze:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://postalsite.info/downloads.php?cat_id=14&info_id=130
:>
Oh, hahaha, glad you have it here - its a great mod :)
06 lut 2008, 20:23
Temat: EDD?
Odpowiedzi: 9
Odsłony: 2386

EDD?

ETERNAL DAMNATION IS DOOMED? https://one.xthost.info/bazooka/edd/eddfirma.PNG This mod isnt much related to Postal but its closely related to ED. EDD? is a mod for DOOM 2, it features all the weapons from ED (allso pickups, sounds etc...). It looks very awesome - see for yourself [youtube]https://w...
31 sty 2008, 10:54
Temat: Favorite modification
Odpowiedzi: 25
Odsłony: 19760

Mrocz pisze: ED rulez!
P.S: Zombie sucks :)
LOL!

ED is a zombie mod - it has been specially made to have zombies in it - so why do you like ED if you hate the zombies? LOL!!!!!
29 sty 2008, 08:14

Yeah i know, but that really spoils the mad killing rampage ;) . Imagine this - you kill 30 people in 3 seconds, than you say to yourself: "Hahahah, that was nice", you look back and they are gone lol.
27 sty 2008, 17:38

ED is cool, but there are too many zombies. :/ Sometimes it is boring to kill 1000 goners. ;) Yeah thats true, but i like it that way and it doesnt bother me that much. But i must say, that the museum part (when you were supposed to kill that shitload of zombies) was a little bit boring and annoyin...